An exciting opportunity is available at Character World. They are looking for an Apprentice Sales Administrator to join their team in Cheadle Hulme.
A normal day would include:
• Ensure all sales orders are input onto Prima system.
• Allocate stock against orders
• Chase stock with internal merchandising team
• Liaise with external customers in relation to orders
• Deal with direct to customer orders from major high street customers
• Confirm all stock movements from warehouse via invoice process.
• Provide ongoing support for internal SOP colleagues.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths and English grade A-C/9-4
• Ability to communicate with internal and external customers
• Flexibility in terms of start and finish times
• High attention to detail
• Possess the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines delivering results
• Knowledge of Sage SOP would be advantageous.
• Good level of numeracy and literacy.
• Good Information Technology skills including the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) also use of Internet.
• Good telephone manner
• Knowledge of products produced and sold by Character World
This is a wonderful opportunity to work as an apprentice Business Administrator, supporting the extended leadership as an integral part of Staffordshire University Academy support workforce.
Excellent opportunity to join a young & friendly team within a growing office. Reach International is a recruitment group specialising in the placement of accountancy candidates into Offshore, International and UK locations.
Docutech are looking for a friendly enthusiastic person with a hunger to learn and build themselves as a valued team member. The purpose of this role is to learn aspects of the accounts and administration department.