An exciting opportunity is available with Healthwork providing a high standard of customer care. Provide a first point contact and ensure the smooth running of the Healthwork office.
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities
Customer Contract Management
• Promote effective contract management within their team
• Work effectively with all internal and external customers
• Facilitate any contract changes required by customers
• Work closely with all Healthwork teams to ensure efficient contract management of new and existing contracts
• Liaise with new customers to ensure a smooth integration into services provided by Healthwork
• Ensure that referrals and appointments are managed efficiently for customers
• Maintain all records accurately
• Ensure that Customer and Healthwork data is stored and recorded accurately
• Preparing clinics by getting files ready, attaching electronic files to the calendars and ensuring that paperwork/forms are available for clinics
• Provide an effective telephone and reception service that requires tact and diplomacy when dealing with requests and referrals
• Promote effective communication skills within the CST
• Efficiently and effectively manage all types of communication from Healthwork internal and external customers e.g. email, telephone calls, letters and faxes
• Dealing sensitively with any complaints, problems or issues arising and where necessary referring the situation to the relevant Manager as appropriate
• Maintain the confidentiality of information about clients, staff and other business in accordance with professional codes of conduct and relevant legislation such as the General Data Protection Regulations
• Maintain business confidentiality in line with Healthwork policies and procedures
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
• GCSE Maths and English A-C/9-4
• Good time keeping
• Basic typing skills
An exciting opportunity for a Member Services Officer to join our growing team. The successful candidate will deal with all member enquires in a friendly, efficient and effective manner in order to provide the best possible customer service.
To provide administrative support to the procurement department where required, supporting the current team. This is a critical role in all aspects of accuracy, attention to detail and record management.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and reputable multi-channel business that has been in operation for over 50 years. The role will be varied with exposure to different departments within the company including Executive Support.