A great opportunity is available at Tudor Contract Cleaners, you will develop excellent customer service skills to assist internal and external customers.
A normal day would include:
• Answering the phone,
• Ordering Stationary
• Greeting visitors at reception,
• Booking vehicles in for servicing and repairs
• Helping the operations team with general administration duties
• Helping with timesheet collation
• Helping with Recruitment
What you could go on to do
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths & English grade A*-C/9-4
• Hard working
• Good work ethic
• Excellent time keeping with attention to detail
• Admin skills
• Good telephone manner
• Knowledge of Microsoft packages
MRN Solicitors are looking to recruit a high calibre and enthusiastic individual to join the admin team to help with the daily running of the office. This vacancy would suit a hardworking, punctual and conscientious person.
Review work orders for the Area <br>Generate Document Packs and ensure all information is present<br>Using ERP system, ensure job status queries are dealt with in atimely manner
Main Duties<br>Review work orders for the area<br>Generate documentation packs and ensure all information is present<br>Using the ERP system, ensure job status queries are dealt with in a timely manner <br>