Excellent opportunity to join a young & friendly team within a growing office. Reach International is a recruitment group specialising in the placement of accountancy candidates into Offshore, International and UK locations.
A normal day would include
• Receiving and organising emails
• Checking, updating and adding candidates to the database
• Creating and formatting CVs using Microsoft Word
• Data entry & Database maintenance
• Posting job ads onto different job boards and websites
• Preparing internal reports
• Liaising with suppliers
• Maintaining office records
• Communicating with consultants
• Answering the phone & taking messages for consultants
• Stationary Management
• Updating office manuals
• Providing general administrative assistance to the office
• General office duties: filing, copying, binding, laminating and printing
• Ensuring workspace is clean, tidy and organised
• Assisting with the development and administration of a new corporate website and a digital marketing programme
What you could go on to do
Responsibilities will increase within time for the right person. The roles can evolve into full Secretarial positions or Sales positions depending upon the individual. This is a growing organisation.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths and English A-C/9-4
• Mature, friendly and outgoing personality
• Hard working/ Strong work ethic
• Enjoys working in a Team & has the ability to work individually
• Is willing to learn and grow with the company
• Wants to work in business administration and in a customer services/sales environment (ie not IT, retail, finance)
• Applicants with experience in and/or a qualification in digital marketing are of great interest, but this is not essential
• Has had previous work experience (it doesn’t need to be full time or in an office)
• Is happy to commit at the apprenticeship wage advertised
• Able to easily commute to Manchester City Centre
• Good Telephone Manner
• Attention to detail
• Very Organised
• Able to work under own initiative
• Able to pick up new skills and systems quickly
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word
An exciting opportunity has arisen at The Care Company Plus offering unique and wide-ranging experience to individuals looking for a challenge in the Health and Social Care Sector.
There is a great opportunity as a Business Administration Apprentice at NWUPC. This role will provide a support to the Administration and Finance Team. A great chance to start a career in a business environment.
MRN Solicitors are looking to recruit a high calibre and enthusiastic individual to join the admin team to help with the daily running of the office. This vacancy would suit a hardworking, punctual and conscientious person.