This is a wonderful opportunity to work as an apprentice Business Administrator, supporting the extended leadership as an integral part of Staffordshire University Academy support workforce.
A normal day would include:
• Ensure all visitors are welcomed to the academy
• Ensure security, safeguarding and Health and Safety procedures are followed for all visitors
• Deal with enquiries and assist pupils, parents and outside agencies according to office processes
• Deal with internal and external telephone calls in a professional manner, filtering calls as necessary and taking and distributing messages, giving information to enquirers and accurately recording information received
• Make phone calls to parents, outside agencies and the LA following all office procedures on confidentiality
• Book appointments, arrange meetings and maintain diaries as directed
• Monitor incoming general emails, filtering and forwarding to the correct recipient
• To accurately input text and numeric data including recording income and expenditure onto computerised systems as necessary
• Maintain records both manually and electronically, producing routine information as required
• Photocopying, including bulk printing and first line maintenance for clearing jams, replenishing toner cartridges and paper etc
• Accurately filing and scanning documents as required
• Maintain all parent and staff leaflets, forms and starter packs, making sure that all forms are up to date and plenty of stock is available as and when required
• Maintain strict confidentiality at all times
• Provide cover for colleagues, working flexibly to meet the needs of the academy
You will also act as a role model for students and be a positive influence on their behaviour and performance at school. Hence, the importance that you demonstrate maturity and excellence in all you do.
At the end of your apprenticeship you will achieve the nationally recognised Business Administration qualification, as well as valuable work experience, that will provide you with the best chance possible of being offered a full-time teaching assistant position. A newly qualified teaching assistant can earn between £17,711 and £18,065 per annum
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
GCSE A-C/9-4 in Maths and English
• Able to communicate effectively at all levels
• Motivated and enthusiastic
• Presentable appearance
• Fun and friendly personality
• Reliable and conscientious
• Good organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Good time management skills
• Willingness to undertake any training provided
• Team player
• Excellent communication skills
An exciting opportunity has arisen at The Care Company Plus offering unique and wide-ranging experience to individuals looking for a challenge in the Health and Social Care Sector.
There is a great opportunity as a Business Administration Apprentice at NWUPC. This role will provide a support to the Administration and Finance Team. A great chance to start a career in a business environment.
MRN Solicitors are looking to recruit a high calibre and enthusiastic individual to join the admin team to help with the daily running of the office. This vacancy would suit a hardworking, punctual and conscientious person.