To provide administrative support to the procurement department where required, supporting the current team. This is a critical role in all aspects of accuracy, attention to detail and record management.
A normal day would include:
• Requesting rebate information from suppliers and updating a rebate tracker
• Completing account set up forms in a correct and timely manner
• Raising purchase orders using accurate cost codes
• Stock check and replenish office stationery
• Supporting the procurement assistant and purchasing manager with any administrative jobs
• Chasing suppliers and sub-contractors for up to date insurance certificates
• Keeping up to date records of suppliers via a contact list
• General administration and housekeeping of procurement folder
What you could go on to do:
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
GCSE Maths and English grade C/4 and above
• First class communication skills, personal confidence and the ability to influence others
• Intermediate to advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
MRN Solicitors are looking to recruit a high calibre and enthusiastic individual to join the admin team to help with the daily running of the office. This vacancy would suit a hardworking, punctual and conscientious person.
Review work orders for the Area <br>Generate Document Packs and ensure all information is present<br>Using ERP system, ensure job status queries are dealt with in atimely manner
Main Duties<br>Review work orders for the area<br>Generate documentation packs and ensure all information is present<br>Using the ERP system, ensure job status queries are dealt with in a timely manner <br>