This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and reputable multi-channel business that has been in operation for over 50 years. The role will be varied with exposure to different departments within the company including Executive Support.
Reporting to the Head of Executive Support, the role involves providing general administrative support to the business as required. Tasks may include booking meeting rooms, assisting with travel bookings, updating databases and organisational tasks.
A normal day would include:
• To support the office environment and help with general administration tasks, such as answering the telephone, emailing, scanning and printing
• Producing and maintaining word processed documents, presentations and spreadsheets using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Booking meetings using Microsoft Outlook
• Setting up conference calls
• Researching and assisting with travel bookings including flights, rail and hotel bookings
• Welcoming visitors to site and making refreshments
• Monitoring holiday calendar
• Booking and setting up meeting rooms with equipment and refreshments as required
• Keeping attendance / fire register records up to date
• Assisting HR team with administrative tasks including logging Long Service and Reward & Recognition awards
• Requesting and completing employee references to support the HR team
• Ordering of office consumables
• Assisting with set up of monthly business update sessions
• Work collaboratively with other members of the Executive Support team across the group.
What you could go on to do:
• Various roles within the business including Executive Support, Buying, Marketing, Customer Services, HR, IT & Change and many more
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
GCSE A-C/9-4 Maths and English
• Polite, friendly and approachable personality
• Enthusiastic and eager to learn new skills
• Positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Organisational skills
• Good time management skills
• Good team player
• Pays attention to detail
Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
Positive ‘can do’ attitude – someone who is professional and confident, has the ambition/willingness to learn and give things a go. They need a friendly and welcoming personality combined with a proactive and enthusiastic attitude as in this role you will be dealing with Executive Directors and the Senior Management Team.
MRN Solicitors are looking to recruit a high calibre and enthusiastic individual to join the admin team to help with the daily running of the office. This vacancy would suit a hardworking, punctual and conscientious person.
Review work orders for the Area <br>Generate Document Packs and ensure all information is present<br>Using ERP system, ensure job status queries are dealt with in atimely manner
Main Duties<br>Review work orders for the area<br>Generate documentation packs and ensure all information is present<br>Using the ERP system, ensure job status queries are dealt with in a timely manner <br>