About this opportunity
A varied and interesting role within a growing organisation. The role is predominately business administration but will involve some elements of social media.
A normal day would include:
•Provide administration and coordination support to the commercial team
•Collating marketing information
•Assisting with e-marketing campaigns
•Supporting the sales team
•Ad hoc duties
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by expert training and assessment staff for example The Growth Company.
What will happen next:
New applicants who meet the basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted by The Growth Company to discuss the vacancy. This will be by phone. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.merseytravel.gov.uk/ to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
No qualification requirements.
• Attention to detail
• Logical thought process
• The ability to work in a team and as an individual
• Good written and oral communication skills(for documenting the process)
• The ability to work to deadlines.
• Good range of IT User skills and knowledge of the main MS Office application packages.