About this opportunity
Sudlows are looking for a business admin apprentice to join their team. You will be working alongside the helpdesk and will be supported by the service co-ordinators and supervisor. This is a great opportunity to gain experience within a busy office.
A normal day would include:
Taking phone calls and troubleshooting
Dealing with basic accountancy e.g. sales invoicing
Greeting visitors and handling mail
Ordering goods and products
Established in 1912, Sudlows has been operating for over 100 years. They have over 240 staff and work nationwide, with two offices in Manchester and an office in Watford.
What you could go on to do:
Become a permanent schedule co-ordinator within the team.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
GCSE maths and English grades A-C/4-9 or equivalent.
Think on your feet
Get up and go
Committed to the job
• Able to work on your own and well within a small team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good time management
• Methodical approach and ability to self-motivate
• Professionalism and discretion
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Strong IT skills, Outlook, Word and Excel