About this opportunity
This position will provide the right candidate with an excellent opportunity to spend time in varying support functions within the business.
A normal day would include:
• HR – Assisting in the recruitment activities, sifting CV’s to match against the job specification and working in line with the company recruitment policy
• Contributing to the monitoring of absence levels in line with the requirement of the Company Attendance Management Policy
• Supporting the department in updating the training records and ensuring compliance with our IATF 16949 requirements
• Finance – Supporting the daily functions of a busy finance department from Accounts payable and receiving, buying and financial reporting
• Supply Chain – Assisting in production planning using material requirements planning (MRP) tools ensuring order progression through different production departments
• Dealing with introduction SAP production management
• Supporting MSC Department with daily duties and helping to keep accurate control of inventory levels and stock control
• Quality – Learn basic aspects of Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Management systems (QMS) through supporting production checkers audits, lab work, supplier and customer complaints, data management (process capability) and 8D process
• Developing basic understanding of ISO and IATF standards the purpose of these standards and how they are incorporated into our systems
Initially, this will be a 2-year programme, for the first year you will spend time in each support function understanding the basic principles of what service is provided. For the second year (and where the business is able to support) you can choose which area you wish to develop further and spend the final year within that department learning the skills required within that area.
What you could go on to do:
Possible progression within the company or onto the next the level apprenticeship.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
GCSE A-C/4-9 in English and maths
We are looking for a candidate who is motivated to learn, who has great organisational skills and a passion for a job well done
You will need to be well organised, proactive and a quick learner