About this opportunity
This role will train you in working with production machinery and associated equipment throughout the manufacturing plant. Hollingworth Design Ltd specialise in the design, and manufacture of products for a variety of fields and applications.
A normal day would include:
•Continually working to develop your skills and knowledge throughout your apprenticeship with the aim of becoming a fully competent member of the team on completion
•Working as part of a team to fulfil targets, according to production schedules and order deadlines
•Follow work instructions carefully to ensure products are built to a high quality, and conform to relevant safety standards
•Assembling products that form an essential part of medical gas pipelines
•Testing multiple products that the company produces
This will involve engineering skills in the manufacturing process of medical supplies. The role is varied and challenging offering an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate.
What you could go on to do:
There will be the potential for you to progress to achieving higher level attainment special to industry qualifications and the opportunity for personal progression to higher levels within the company after showing the expected commitment to the role and organisation in the longer term.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• The successful candidate will have achieved GCSE minimum grade C/4 in maths, English and Science
• Good I.T. skills with GCSE grade C/4 or equivalent level of achievement is also required
• You need a willingness to work in a hands on practical role
• You need good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• You will be positive, adaptable and have a flexible attitude to work and personal development
• You will be dependable, demonstrating reliability and good timekeeping
• You will be a presentable person with a desire to learn new skills
• You will have the ability to work in a logical, organised manner
• You will be a good communicator – Verbally and written (the role will involve documentation and report writing)
• You will be able to work safely using tools and equipment
• You will be able to interpret drawings and technical information
• You will be able to perform assembly work in an accurate, timely manner
• You will have the ability to work effectively, efficiently and safely to schedules and deadlines
5 questions that people like you ask about this role
|Apprenticeship in Production and Recycling|
|Apprentice Welder / Fabrication Production Operative|
|Warehouse and Assembling Parts Operative|