Crown Accident Repair are looking for an apprentice with experience to join their busy workshop in Oldham. The company have an excellent reputation and will provide the successful candidate with all the skills and training for their apprenticeship.
A normal day would include:
• Keeping work shop clean and tidy
• Learning how to use the correct tools and equipment used in Vehicle Body Repair
• Removing and replacing Panels – exterior and non-permanently fixed
• Removing and replacing Structural Motor Vehicle Body Panels
• Carrying out minor repairs to Motor Vehicle Body Panels
• Learning how to Spot and MAG weld.
• Assisting other members of staff in their work and being given on the job training.
• Ensuring work is carried out in a safe manner
What you could go on to do
Possible progression to a level 3 apprenticeship in Body Repair
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• Ideally grades C (or 4) and above in GCSE Maths and English but not essential
• A willing attitude to work and learning
• To have a keen & genuine interest in the Automotive Trade
• To have completed Level 1 in Body Repair or be close to completing and looking to progress onto Level 2
• Driving license is preferable.
Ace Motor Body Ltd are looking for a Body Repair apprentice with experience to join their busy workshop in Wigan.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with Body Tech Repairs. They are looking for an apprentice Paint and Body Technician to join their team in their busy workshop based in Glossop.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen Windmill Auto’s. They have a requirement to an apprentice Paint and Body Technician to join their team in their busy workshop based in Denton.