Priority Law is offering a Business Administration Apprenticeship to springboard the successful candidate into a rewarding career in the legal world. This is a unique opportunity to join the firm’s busy Post Completion team on a structured programme.
A normal day would include:
• Liaising with Land Registry and Companies House
• Land Registry applications and searches
• Chasing Solicitors
• Updating clients
• Collating and copying/scanning documents
• Other duties as and when required
• You will be closely supervised by the Post Completion team who will fully support and train you in all tasks.
What you could go on to do:
Progress within the legal industry within this firm of Solicitors.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths and English A-C/9-4
• Team player
• Excellent communication skills
• IT literate
• Great organisational skills
An exciting opportunity is available at Character World. They are looking for an Apprentice Sales Administrator to join their team in Cheadle Hulme.
A great opportunity is available as a Business Admin apprentice. The role includes aspects of accounting and marketing but majority office admin. Key attributes we are looking for is enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.<br><br>
An excellent opportunity to join a small but growing firm. The role will be varied and involve all aspects of administration. There will also be elements of customer service as the role will include talking to and dealing with customers.