Priority Law is offering a Business Administration Apprenticeship to springboard the successful candidate into a rewarding career in the legal world. This is a unique opportunity to join the firm’s busy Post Completion team on a structured programme.
A normal day would include:
• Liaising with Land Registry and Companies House
• Land Registry applications and searches
• Chasing Solicitors
• Updating clients
• Collating and copying/scanning documents
• Other duties as and when required
• You will be closely supervised by the Post Completion team who will fully support and train you in all tasks.
What you could go on to do:
Progress within the legal industry within this firm of Solicitors.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths and English A-C/9-4
• Team player
• Excellent communication skills
• IT literate
• Great organisational skills
The duties of the post are varied and will alter as the apprentice develops in the work environment to reflect the gains in experience and knowledge.
To provide accurate and timely accounts service and provide support across the accounts team and be flexible to move around the office offering support where needed.
This is a wonderful opportunity. The apprentice will form an integral part in supporting and assisting the OTC team, you will undertake a Business Administration Apprentice as part of this job role.