A varied administration role with elements of customer service. The role will involve all aspects of administration and is a great opportunity to join a busy organisation.
A normal day would include:
• Answering the phone
• Dealing with telephone enquiries
• Handling customer queries
• Dealing with administration regarding parents payment for school coach travel
• Booking vehicles in for services and MOT
• Basic accounts duties – data input
• All aspects of administration
What you could go on to do
Long term career progression opportunities
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
Maths and English A-C / 9-4
• Good communication skills
• Good organisational skills
• Able to work on own initiative
• Team player
The duties of the post are varied and will alter as the apprentice develops in the work environment to reflect the gains in experience and knowledge.
To provide accurate and timely accounts service and provide support across the accounts team and be flexible to move around the office offering support where needed.
This is a wonderful opportunity. The apprentice will form an integral part in supporting and assisting the OTC team, you will undertake a Business Administration Apprentice as part of this job role.