A varied administration role with elements of customer service. The role will involve all aspects of administration and is a great opportunity to join a busy organisation.
A normal day would include:
• Answering the phone
• Dealing with telephone enquiries
• Handling customer queries
• Dealing with administration regarding parents payment for school coach travel
• Booking vehicles in for services and MOT
• Basic accounts duties – data input
• All aspects of administration
What you could go on to do
Long term career progression opportunities
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
Maths and English A-C / 9-4
• Good communication skills
• Good organisational skills
• Able to work on own initiative
• Team player
An exciting opportunity is available at Character World. They are looking for an Apprentice Sales Administrator to join their team in Cheadle Hulme.
A great opportunity is available as a Business Admin apprentice. The role includes aspects of accounting and marketing but majority office admin. Key attributes we are looking for is enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.<br><br>
An excellent opportunity to join a small but growing firm. The role will be varied and involve all aspects of administration. There will also be elements of customer service as the role will include talking to and dealing with customers.