An excellent opportunity for a motivated and ambitious candidate to begin a career within a growing commercial insurance brokerage. Candidates should possess excellent communication skills, a willingness to learn and strong attention to detail.
Duties in this role will include:
• Provide general support to the Broking team in preparation of New Business policies, renewal policies, MTA’s etc; invoices, cover notes, written correspondence
• Provide general support to the Marketing team.
• Provide general support in claims administration
• Receive and act promptly on instructions from Accounts Manager and Senior Management.
• Ensure that all client records are completed fully in a manner which operates consistently throughout the office and are fully kept up to date in a timely manner.
• Maintain and action diary system for designated members of the team as required.
• Undertake any reasonable task as requested by line manager or other senior officials of the Company.
• Provide a professional service to all clients at all times.
• Ensure compliance with the companies’ compliance procedures and data protection requirements
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths and English A-C/9-4
• Excellent communication skills
• Willingness to learn
• Strong attention to detail
• Excel and Word would be advantageous
In this great role, you will gain an industry-recognised insurance qualification while working on an award-winning team. You will handle interesting compensation claims, provide administrative support and help our internal departments.
An exciting opportunity is available as a General Insurance Apprentice. RBIG are looking for an energetic individual with ambition to create a long term career in the General Insurance Broking sector.
An exciting opportunity to learn and develop as a Commercial Insurance Broker, working in an environment that allows involvement and training in all aspects of the business.