With the increasing headlines surrounding cybercrimes and data breaches, the importance of knowledge of cybercrime is invaluable. A Cyber Security Advisor plans and carries out security measures to protect a company’s network and systems. They will also keep constant tabs on threats and monitor an organisations networks and breaches in security.
This Bootcamp aims to:
• focus on the study of the practices within cyber security
• offer breadth and depth of study, incorporating a key core of knowledge
• provide opportunities to acquire a number of practical skills
The objective of this Bootcamp is to:
• provide you with an opportunity to develop knowledge and skills
relating to cyber security practices
We have various course start dates:
Within this 12-week Bootcamp we will help you to understand:
You will complete the following units:
Attendance is required Monday to Friday, 10am - 1pm.
On successful completion of this course, you will achieve a Certificate of Completion.
If you successfully complete this qualification, you could progress on to:
• Level 4 Diploma in Cyber Security
• Level 4 Certificate for IT Professionals
• Level 4 Certificate in Information and Cyber Security Foundations
• Level 4 Certificate in Cyber Security and Intrusion for Business.
To apply for a place on this fully funded course you must live in the North West.