A position has arisen within a busy marketing dept getting involved with various campaigns to support the sales activity within social media. The ideal candidate will also have engagement with customers & maintain a professional relationships
A normal day would include:
• Define and design marketing campaigns
• Implement digital campaigns on company website and social media platforms
• Generate lead and record them in company CRM system
• Engagement with customers and manage existing customers (customer engagement and customer retention)
• Researching online database on all social media
• Make telephone calls to prospects
• Set up Appointments with prospective clients
• Design and run Email campaigns
• Maintain timely Follow-up’s with prospective clients
• Maintain professional relationship with existing clients to cross sell and keep the clients updated
• Manage sales and marketing budget to meet agreed KP
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths and English A-C / 9-4
• Interest in software and computers
• Excellent communication skills both spoken and written
• Great telephone mannerisms
• Cheerful, confident and self-motivated
• Friendly personality and team player
• Ability to work alone and in a team
• Ability to write detailed follow up notes for business reporting (training given)
• Tech savvy
• Content writing skills
• Previous call centre experience will be a plus
• Ability to use Adobe design suite (InDesign. Photoshop or similar is a plus) an incentive
Working for a busy firm of auctioneers and valuers in a professional environment. An exciting opportunity for this new role to prepare and distribute marketing for forthcoming sales, businesses for sales and promotion of the firm.
A great opportunity supporting the daily administration associated with advertising activity, reporting and running digital campaigns for big name businesses and universities.
This is an exciting role within a creative environment. Working with the Content & Campaign team, creating all digital and print media campaigns. The work is varied and exciting, often to a tight deadline, so quick turnarounds will be required.