You will be responsible for labouring, housekeeping, mixing plaster, preparing walls, skimming, dotting & dabbing and patch plastering across the Manchester area.
A normal day would include
Meeting at the depot to be allocated work you will then work alongside a team of qualified plasterers and tradespeople and perform the following duties:
• Mixing plaster
• Preparing walls
• Dotting & dabbing and patch plastering
What you could go on to do
Ultimately this will lead to full qualification as a level 2 Plasterer and you may progress onto level 3.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
Applicants could use public transport or may be picked up by one of the tradesmen travelling to site.
• GCSE Maths and English grades A-C/9-4
• Must be a team player. Good Communicator
• Polite with a good attitude and be able to follow instructions and undertake tasks as instructed
• Must be practical minded and able to use basic tools