Customer Service Admin Assistant required to join the head office of a global freight forwarding company. A great opportunity to develop new knowledge of international transport in a friendly office environment.
A normal day would include:
• Arranging the import or export of international shipments
• Checking & replying to customer emails and data entry to our globally connected system
• Taking customer calls and making external calls
• Working with multiple IT systems inc. MS Teams, MS Office, Cargowise
• Processing consignment paperwork to arrange transport
• The individual needs to be proactive and use good judgement. Able to make decisions and seek advice from team members.
• Good communication skills are essential
• To engage and develop relationships with both customers and suppliers
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths & English grade A*-C/9-4
• GCSE Geography an advantage
• GCSE Computing / Business Studies an advantage
• Team player
• Good timekeeper
• Attention to detail
• Desire to learn
• Basic IT skills, Microsoft Word, Outlook for emails
An exciting opportunity is available for a full time Customer Service Apprentice to join Lets Talk Fleet’s friendly team at their head office in Salford. This is a flexible role which will include sales and administration responsibilities.
Are you a mathematical minded person who is passionate about data and are looking for a start within your chosen Data technician career? If so, this could be the role for you!
Do you have good people skills? This is a great opportunity to join a city centre organisation as a Customer Service Apprentice. The job holder will provide a high standard of customer care to the customers allocated in their team.