A fantastic role is available for someone interested in IT. Barry Bennett are one of the largest suppliers of assistive technology to students in receipt of DSA (Disabled Students’ Allowance) throughout the UK.
A normal day would include:
• First line support for BB staff (remote & office/warehouse)
• PC/Printer fault diagnosis and repair
• Preparing machines ready for staff use
• MI reporting
What you could go on to do
Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next level apprenticeship.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths & English grade A*-C/9-4
• None specified
• Competent in Microsoft packages
• Confident using IT equipment
• Technically minded
• Clear communication skills
• Confident in speaking to a range of internal stakeholders