A great Business Administration Apprenticeship. The role will provide all round administrative support. Barry Bennett are one of the largest suppliers of assistive technology throughout the UK.
The Administration Apprentice will form part of our DSA operations team within Barry Bennett, providing all round Administration support to the teams by utilising Administration and Customer Service skills.
• Answering phones and directing the calls to required teams
• Learning processes across a section of operations departments including but not limited to the Orders, Scheduling, Non-Medical Help and Purchasing teams
• Inputting data into back-office systems
• Supporting across the departments with general administration
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths & English grade A*-C/9-4
• None Specified
• Competent in Microsoft Office
• Confident using IT equipment
• Clear communication skills
• Confident telephone manner
An exciting opportunity to work within an established part of the business supporting colleagues and stakeholders within the office environment and across multiple sites.
As our Administrator & Scheduler Apprentice you will have responsibility for supporting your team and scheduling workload throughout the business. This is a fast paced, interesting role with lots of different elements to it.
This is a fantastic opportunity. The purpose of this role is to learn aspects of the accounts and administration department. The candidate will be tasked with a mixed range opportunity within the organisation.