A great Business Administration Apprenticeship. The role will provide all round administrative support. Barry Bennett are one of the largest suppliers of assistive technology throughout the UK.
The Administration Apprentice will form part of our DSA operations team within Barry Bennett, providing all round Administration support to the teams by utilising Administration and Customer Service skills.
• Answering phones and directing the calls to required teams
• Learning processes across a section of operations departments including but not limited to the Orders, Scheduling, Non-Medical Help and Purchasing teams
• Inputting data into back-office systems
• Supporting across the departments with general administration
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths & English grade A*-C/9-4
• None Specified
• Competent in Microsoft Office
• Confident using IT equipment
• Clear communication skills
• Confident telephone manner
A great opportunity has arisen at the East Manchester Academy for an Admin/Reprographics Assistant Apprentice who is reliable and conscientious to take a vital role within the school in a busy administration department.
The main purpose of the role will be for the recruitment officer to manage the end-to-end candidate recruitment process to fill a range of vacancies, to exceed planned targets.
Capital Windows & Conservatories are looking for a motivated and friendly apprentice to join their existing team. The successful applicant will be an integral part the team as they continue to grow.