An exciting opportunity to work within an established part of the business supporting colleagues and stakeholders within the office environment and across multiple sites.
A normal day would include:
• Liaising with Contractors and Suppliers to ensure that contractual agreements are being met
• Dealing with queries, complaints and other situations that require simple resolutions
• Data collation from the various sources/channels – e-mail attachments, physical documents, etc
• Populate and input data into various spreadsheets with different data (accuracy and attention to detail important)
• Be able to provide ‘live’ information in different formats from the spreadsheets when requested by DMG Eco Team Members
• Keep spreadsheets and trackers updated, in order to monitor and control budgets and ensure maximization of all revenue streams
• Collate all reports and file accurately onto various platforms
• Respond to and record/log e-mail and phone queries from Amazon sites, contractors/suppliers
• Other General Admin duties
• Taking minutes at meetings
• Analytical Research; PESTLE analysis and Costings Exercises work for alternative processes and equipment to provide alternatives to clients
• Ad hoc responsibilities (as and when)
• Cross-departmental work and training
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
We are next to Holmes Chapel train station.
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE A-C/9-4 in Maths and English
• Able to communicate effectively at all levels
• Motivated and enthusiastic
• Willing to learn and progress in the business over time
• Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
• Happy to work in a relatively new business where policies and processes still need defining
• IT and software packages savvy – especially Microsoft excel
• Understanding of data analysis and some statistics/percentages work – mathematically efficient (GCSE A-C/9-4 in Maths and English level)
• Attention to detail
• Good Customer Service skills – telephone manner and written (e-mail) communication
• Organised – has ability to file and collate in an organised manner, that is easy for others to follow, to retrieve information
• Can prioritise workload and time manage while undertaking concurrent activities to meet timelines and ability to work on own initiative
A varied role within a busy office environment. You will undertake a Business Administration L3 Apprenticeship as part of the job role.<br>The UHY Hacker Young Group is a Top 20 Group of UK chartered accountants, with over 100 partners.
We have a great opportunity for an Office Administrator to come on board with us on a permanent basis. In this role, you will support several areas within the business, including the Health and Safety department and Reception.
A fantastic role is available at Amann Threads UK Ltd. You will ensure all Import and Export duties are completed being conducted correctly in accordance with procedures, ensuring the highest standards of accuracy.