Are you a confident, people person who loves fashion? This is an exciting opportunity for someone to make their mark at a fast-paced, luxury global fashion brand.
From the initial spark of inspiration to the very final stitch, the team ensures that every woman in MERABI looks and feels her finest. Today their collections are adored by clients, celebrities and dress some of the most influential people in the world.
• You will help to drive sales for the brand and offer world-class client care - building friendships with our clients along the way
• Reporting to the Global Sales & Client Concierge Manager, you will support clients with all orders and queries on all our brand channels such as email, phone, online chat and socials
• Your role plays a crucial part throughout the whole business and you'll work closely with every department
• Please note due to the global nature of the business evening and weekend hours will be required
What’s in it for you
• Regular team socials
• Weekly free P.T and Meditation sessions
• Flexible working opportunity
• Generous staff discount on all MERABI products
• Dedicated days to furthering skills and personal development
• Work as a part of a unique and rapidly growing team
• Opportunity to make your mark in a globally known and expanding company
What you could go on to do
opportunity to stay and develop within the business after successful completion of your apprenticeship.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths & English grade A*-C/9-4
• You generate positive energy and energise others
• You are a problem solver, solution orientated with a can-do attitude
• You’re a grafter - no task is too big or small for you, you’ll get stuck in whatever you need to
• You drive your projects forward with intensity and are committed to driving results collaboratively, we bring ideas to life in weeks rather than months
• You get, give and encourage candid feedback so we can get better at what we do
• You interact with mutual respect, cooperative, caring and helpful behaviour
• You don't live in a world of good enough - you live in a world where we can do better and expect excellence from yourself and your teammates every day
• Ideally some experience in a client facing position – this could be a part time job during school/college.
• Naturally confident with strong communication skills - both written and verbally
• A polite manner and a client focussed approach to problem-solving
• Highly organised with strong time management skills
• Independent but enjoy working in a team and have a flexible approach to working
• A target driven mindset
• Confidence in using Excel and Word
• Fluent in spoken and written English
Opportunities for licenced Security Officers who can demonstrate and deliver high-quality security and act as a visual deterrent for our customers, while working to complete an apprenticeship as a Customer Services Practitioner
A fantastic role is available at Robert Lizar Solicitors in Manchester. You will act as the first point of contact for the company, assisting with enquiries and helping with the day to day administration of the business.
A great opportunity to join a busy company as an administrator. The successful candidate would be the direct point of contact for customers, ensuring all requirements and orders are fulfilled in accordance with our Quality system.