A fantastic role is available at Robert Lizar Solicitors in Manchester. You will act as the first point of contact for the company, assisting with enquiries and helping with the day to day administration of the business.
A normal day would include:
• Take calls from clients, new enquires, third parties
• Take detailed messages and send them on
• Listen to all incoming voicemail first thing in the morning and email them to the fee earners
• Any detailed messages place a note on the file for all to see so that the file is kept up to date
• Check post
• Book conference rooms for the fee earners and any experts that may require to do assessment in the office
• Pass on solicitors numbers to the general public for areas of law that we do not cover, sometimes refer them direct via email.
• Book legal visit for fee earners both crime and prison law
• Assist in typing on Big hand and open all new dictated file openings
• Help assist in keeping clients up to date with any court date changes that have came through last minute
• Maintain reception area keeping it tidy and presentable
• Welcome clients in (when open to the public) offering hot drinks etc
• Help with printing large documents
• Assist in stationary order
• Keep the notice board in reception up to date with any new posters we may advertise or general helpful numbers for the community
• Chase up RUI cases with police forces and update clients
• Assist with Legal Aid applications and ensuring LA is on file
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSES Maths and English A-C/9-4
• A will to learn
• Looking for career progression within law
• Good communication skills
• Hard working
• Attention to detail
Voyager Alliance Credit Union have a fantastic opportunity available. If you are keen to start a career in customer service and learn valuable skills, this could be the ideal role for you.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Customer Service Apprentice to work at The Fragrance Shop in Trafford Park! You will become a confident communicator and develop an understanding of how to keep customers needs central.
Nitrotek currently have two exciting Customer Service Apprentice career opportunities available at their Marple-based warehouse location. A fantastic role for a confident, ambitious individual with a passion for sales and providing customer support.