A fantastic opportunity to join a growing firm of solicitors based in Rusholme. You will be a super ambassador for the company with the opportunity to grow the role as the business continues to expand.
A normal day would include:
• Welcoming visitors to the office and dealing with initial enquiries - Ensure all customers are greeted in a polite manner and welcomed appropriately
• Dealing with incoming telephone calls as well as making outbound calls as required
• Taking messages from clients, transferring calls and dealing with any queries
• Handling correspondence from clients
• Checking and dealing with emails from clients
• Using Office equipment such as the scanner and photocopier (full training will be given)
• Be aware of the company offering and be able to represent the company values to customers
• Know the organisation’s core values and how they link to the service culture
• Handle incoming enquiries and deal with any issues that may arise and hand over to management when needed
• Use different forms of communication to ensure that customers are dealt with efficiently and effectively
• Work as part of a team
What you could go on to do
There is an opportunity of full time employment at the successful completion of the Customer Service L2 Apprenticeship as well as the potential to progress. You can also develop your skills further and use your technical experience and knowledge gained to progress on your learner journey in the legal and business sector.
Long term career prospects
Interested candidates will also have the opportunity to learn legal aspects of the profession and can develop into full time paralegals or even becoming full time lawyers.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths and English A-C/9-4
• Want to learn
• Desire to work hard
• Good communications skills
• High level of accuracy]
• Good telephone manner
• Well organised
• Able to work under own initiative
• Knowledge of an additional language will be advantageous as we have very wide range of clients
Voyager Alliance Credit Union have a fantastic opportunity available. If you are keen to start a career in customer service and learn valuable skills, this could be the ideal role for you.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Customer Service Apprentice to work at The Fragrance Shop in Trafford Park! You will become a confident communicator and develop an understanding of how to keep customers needs central.
Nitrotek currently have two exciting Customer Service Apprentice career opportunities available at their Marple-based warehouse location. A fantastic role for a confident, ambitious individual with a passion for sales and providing customer support.