A fantastic opportunity has arisen with R2 Garage. They have a requirement recruit an apprentice Paint and Body Technician to join their team in their busy workshop based in Swinton.
A normal day would include:
• Keeping the workshop clean & tidy
• You will be taught how to use tools & equipment used in Vehicle Prep
• You will learn safe working procedures in the workshop
• You will assist other technicians with their work whilst receiving on the job training
What you could go on to do
You could then go on to progress into a specialised area.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• Ideally grades C/4 and above in GCSE Maths and English
• To have a keen & genuine interest in Automotive paint refinishing
• A willing attitude to work and learn
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with Stratton Smart. They have a need for an Apprentice Vehicle Paint Refinishing Technician in their busy vehicle workshop.
Ace Motor Body Ltd are looking for a Body Repair apprentice with experience to join their busy workshop in Wigan.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with Body Tech Repairs. They are looking for an apprentice Paint and Body Technician to join their team in their busy workshop based in Glossop.