A wonderful opportunity is available at Keenan Properties Group. The Property Maintenance Apprenticeship role involves optimising property condition and quality, and to ensure the building is kept in a safe working condition.
Units you will work towards during your apprenticeship:
• Health and safety in property maintenance
• Apply customer service in property maintenance
• Carrying out painting and tiling tasks
• Plan and carry out preventative property maintenance
• Carry out plumbing maintenance and repairs
• Carry out electrical testing and repairs
• Understand and maintain heating ventilation and air conditioning plant
• Internal and external building fabric maintenance
• Control of property maintenance related resources and equipment
• Working with external contractors Elective Portfolio Units
• Security and access systems in property maintenance
• Accessibility and inclusion in property maintenance
Place of work
You will need to be able to travel to the first location of the day which is near Wharfside tram stop near Old Trafford football ground and arrive by 7am. The finish time will be 4pm and at the end of the day, the company will drop you at the closest bus/train stop to aid with your travel home. All locations are Manchester based, as the company rarely works outside of the Manchester area.
What you could go on to do;
Further training such as joinery, tiling, plumbing, decorating and electrical works.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths & English grade C/4 minimum requirements
• Energy and enthusiasm
• Contribution to team effort as well as individual tasks
• Positive attitude
• Attention to detail
• Logical thinking
• Good communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity working for Ashton on Mersey School a part of The Dean Trust. The successful applicant will be responsible for the day to day estates and facilities management services.
Broadoak School has a wonderful opportunity for a Maintenance Operations Apprentice. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day estates and facilities management services.
An excellent opportunity for two Apprentice Civils Maintainers to join Metrolink as part of the Customer Facing Assets team. This team is responsible for ensuring all of the Metrolink customer facing assets are in excellent working condition.