A fantastic role is available supporting the marketing department at Avoira with various activities and the opportunity to learn ‘on-the-job’ to gain valuable skills across the full marketing mix.
• Support the marketing team with admin tasks
• Liaise with exhibition companies for Avoira sponsored events
• Coordinate, track and administer the marketing budget through requesting of Purchase Orders and Issuing of Invoices and logging ins and outs from the budget in the marketing budget spreadsheet
• Support the development of customer case studies
• Support the delivery of successful social media campaigns
• Support the marketing managers with delivery of campaigns across a variety of mediums e.g. email, third party media, direct mail, events, digital media, etc
• Create reports, presentations, documents and spreadsheets
• Demonstrate how you can bring things you’ve learned in your course, into the job
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths and English A-C/9-4
• A strong interest in event management, digital media and social media
• Confident and sociable member of the team
• Well organised
• Willingness to learn and try new things
• Confident in computing and using MS applications e.g. MS Office
In this role the candidate will learn and develop a host of digital marketing skills including but not limited to PPC, Social Media and SEO and learning from an experienced professional across a collection of exciting and well-known brands.
408Mediagroup Limited are looking for a talented digital marketing apprentice to join their company. You will be on the frontline of the advertising campaigns, earning a wage and achieving an industry recognised qualification.
A fantastic opportunity where the primary focus will be to support the digital marketing activity. This will include working on website optimisation, SEO, online content, email marketing, and multi-channel campaigns.