Nitrotek currently have an Administration Apprentice opening available at their Marple-based warehouse location. A wonderful opportunity for a confident and ambitious individual who has great attention to detail and enjoys a challenge.
A normal day would include:
In this role, you will be working with the admin manager and completing any job that they require, providing customers with courier case updates, invoicing payments and ensuring that all cases are handled quickly and concisely.
• Invoicing payments/creating orders
• Chasing payments
• Dealing with customers who come to our warehouse directly.
• Keeping all spreadsheets up to date
• Working closely with our support team to resolve customer complaints
• Responding to letters and emails
• Handling courier claims/issues that may arise
• Assisting colleagues
• Providing administration support for customer service colleagues
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths & English grade A*-C/9-4
• Experience with RC hobby-grade models would also be beneficial but not mandatory
• Organisational skills
• Good level of English spelling and grammar
• Basic knowledge of computers for example: excel, word etc
Do you have a passion for property and want to build a career in a well-established and successful Estate Agency? An opportunity has arisen for a full-time sales and lettings apprentice to join the experienced property team at Adore Properties.
An exciting opportunity for you to help make a fast-growing and ambitious public relations consultancy tick and to get a valuable grounding in business operations including human resources, IT, premises, finance and helping a business grow.
A great opportunity to join an Engineering firm based in Hyde. The role offers exposure to a variety of tasks, you will be responsible for welcoming visitors as well as administration duties.