Due to expansion Monaghan Property Services Limited have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Apprentice available.to join our small, busy but friendly team.
A normal day would include:
• Answering the phone
• Dealing with incoming enquiries
• Assisting colleagues with tasks
• Data input
• Assisting with managing the office email account – responding to customers via email
• Taking messages for colleagues
What you could go on to do
Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next level apprenticeship.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths & English grade A*-C/9-4
• Able to follow instruction
• Able to work as part of a team
• Excellent customer service skills
• IT literate
• Attention to detail
The role is responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming, and efficient service to all hotel guests, in line with the hotel’s vision and values on customer satisfaction.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a brilliant organisation. Become UK is a highly successful recruitment agency specialising in the creative, digital & marketing industries.
A great opportunity is available at String Infusion assisting with general office duties and provide administrative support to the Directors and Support Staff. The successful applicant will complete a level 2 customer service apprenticeship.