Voyager Alliance Credit Union have a fantastic opportunity available. If you are keen to start a career in customer service and learn valuable skills, this could be the ideal role for you.
Purpose of the job:
• To provide the highest quality levels of professional support required to enable our customers or potential customers to make effective use of all Credit Union services
• To deal with all aspects of Customer Service and provide the highest standard of service, whilst ensuring accuracy and attention to detail in an efficient manner
Main areas of responsibility:
• Handle customer enquiries both face to face, telephone and e-mail
• To handle all requests for deposits and withdrawals
• To open new accounts, ensuring all forms are competed correctly and ID is verified
• Maintain up-to-date records on the database
• Process incoming and outgoing mail
• Process loans once agreed by loan officer
• Manual and electronic filing
• Ensure adequate stocks of forms are maintained
• Other duties as directed
• Ensure excellent customer focused service delivery
Penny Post Credit Union Ltd is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 and any applicant is obliged to disclose ALL convictions and cautions, no matter how long ago they occurred and regardless of whether the offences were committed as an adult or a juvenile.
What you could go on to do
Progress within the department to a Senior Member Services Officer or the potential to move into our loans underwriting team.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
Voyager Alliance Credit Union Ltd has a positive commitment to the training and development of employees in all areas of its activities.
To complete the relevant sections of the ABCUL Academy (that will be specified) within 6 months of taking up the job role (or similar).
Similarly, employees are also expected to adopt a positive attitude to any training provided and to their own personal development.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths and English A*-C/9-4
• Willing to work as part of a team
• High level of interpersonal skills
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency around the delivery of customer needs
• Responds quickly and appropriately
• Takes ownership/accountability of issues
• Builds a good understanding and relationship with members
• Is an effective communicator by telephone, letter and e-mail
• Follows appropriate business protocol and phone skills
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Customer Service Apprentice to work at The Fragrance Shop in Trafford Park! You will become a confident communicator and develop an understanding of how to keep customers needs central.
Nitrotek currently have two exciting Customer Service Apprentice career opportunities available at their Marple-based warehouse location. A fantastic role for a confident, ambitious individual with a passion for sales and providing customer support.
Due to expansion Monaghan Property Services Limited have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Apprentice available.to join our small, busy but friendly team.