Stamford Products Ltd are looking for an Accounts Assistant Apprentice. The role will primarily be providing administrative support, you will gain valuable workplace experience with various duties within the finance department.
Undertake a range of finance related tasks under the guidance of the Finance Director, including:
• Answer the phone, action emails received and filing
• Check supplier and customer statements
• Assist with banking and recording of petty cash transactions
• Checking, processing and filing of purchase invoices
• Journal Posting
• Payroll related processing
• Work on third party portals
• Build relations with other employees
• Assist other parts of the organisation with general administrative duties
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company and by Stamford Products Ltd.’s finance team, to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE or equivalent English and Maths (Grade C/4)
• Honest and trustworthy
• Good communication and organisational skills
• Able to work as part of a team
• Good attention to detail
• Good accurate numeracy skills
• Good IT skills, mainly in Word and Excel
• Confident telephone manner
•Ability to learn quickly and use your initiative
There is a fantastic Accountancy Apprenticeship opportunity at Silk Letting for someone to train as an accountant in the real estate industry on a full-time basis. Earn your qualification whist earning money!
An amazing opportunity is available at WHAG in Rochdale. You will undertake a full range of finance duties to support WHAG and the finance team.
Healthwork Group Ltd are looking for an enthusiastic accounts apprentice to join our growing finance team. This is an exciting role for the successful candidate who will be supporting both the sales and purchase ledger functions.