Bethell Construction Limited has an exciting opportunity to join the business as an Apprentice Buyer. A great chance to start a career in a business environment and learn excellent skills.
This role will involve:
• You will assist the procurement team to ensure that building and construction materials are sourced with the best value negotiated for all sites
• Make sure that all transactions run to plan from order to payment in accordance with the company procedures
• Provide help to ensure that critical activities are driven and directed with approved suppliers to ensure delivery of the produce or services at the contracted time, to the correct quality requirements
What you could go on to do
Following completion of the Level 3 apprenticeship you will become an integral part of the companys procurement function. We advocate career development and will support those who wish to progress onto further qualifications.
How you will be supported
Our apprentice programmes are custom-built each year to grow our own talent for the future. There’s plenty of knowledge that you’ll learn on the job that you could never learn from a book and our experts are keen to share their knowledge with you. These schemes are specifically designed to give you all the experience and training you need to achieve your key end roles and you will be guided by a mentor, an assessor and your line manager.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Math’s & English Grade A*-C/9-4
• Energy and enthusiasm
• Contribution to team effort as well as individual tasks
• Positive attitude
• Able to prioritise and work under pressure
• Hard working
• Willingness to learn new skill
• Excellent communication skills
• Accuracy and good attention to detail
Freedman Frankl & Taylor are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and hardworking individual, to join their busy accountancy practice, assisting in the back office with admin and secretarial work.
An exciting opportunity is now available at 24 Hour Homecare Ltd. Located in Urmston they are looking for an apprentice to work as an administration officer. This is a great role to build and develop your knowledge.
Nitrotek currently have an Administration Apprentice opening available at their Marple-based warehouse location. A wonderful opportunity for a confident and ambitious individual who has great attention to detail and enjoys a challenge.