Bright Futures are recruiting for a Childcare Apprentice to join their committed, passionate and inspirational team of educators. Bright Futures is a trusted part of the Carrbrook community taking pride in being part of the quiet, rural village.
A normal day would include:
• Supporting children in their daily routines – nappy changing, mealtimes, play
• Supporting children in their learning and development
• Planning stimulating activities for children as part of their next steps
• Observation and assessments
• Promote positive behaviour
• Working as part of an outstanding team
• Maintaining an outstanding environment
• Be aware of Safeguarding
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths and English grade C/4 or above
• Fun loving
• Work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Self-assured and focused
• Willingness to learn
• Passionate about childcare and flexible
Kids 1st Steps have an amazing opportunity in Burnage. This is an ideal opportunity to expand your knowledge and ability within a wonderful childcare facility with a dedicated and enthusiastic team.
A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly motivated person with a passion to start a career in childcare. The Sunflower Childrens Centre in Hyde are offering an apprenticeship with first class training within our family based Centre.
This is a great opportunity to start a career in Childcare as an Early Years Apprentice with Tiddlywinks Day Nursery. The employer is very supportive with Training and Development and career progression.