Capital Conservatories and Windows are a family run business based in Walkden who have been manufacturing and installing building products for over 30 years. They have a fantastic opportunity available for an Apprentice Fenestration Fabricator.
Whilst training you will be learning to:
• Manufacture aluminium and UPVC, doors, curtain walls and windows and conservatories according to customer requirements
• You will learn how to read fabrication drawings and produce finished goods to the company’s high standards
• With guidance from your mentor, you will learn the right skills to fabricate products to a high standard and meet the client’s expectations
• You will learn how to use the machinery and become competent using hand/power tools
• You will gain a great understanding of health and safety within the glass industry
• You will help the team with general housekeeping, loading and unloading and any other duties as required
You will be hardworking, reliable and most of all eager to learn!
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths and English C/4 or above
• Must be eager to learn
• Have good time keeping skills
• Want to achieve
• Willing to work hands on
• Problem solving
The role is working in a busy and friendly Aerospace Trimshop, working on all aspects of soft and hard trim including sewing and patterning up. The successful candidate will be working with a highly skilled and experienced team.
A fantastic opportunity is available at Airline Services Interiors in Wythenshawe. To join a busy manufacturing department producing metal and plastic components for the aviation industry.
A fantastic opportunity is available at Airline Services Interiors in Wythenshawe. This role will allow the candidate to develop various skills required within a busy textile manufacturing environment.