Paint Pots Newall Green provides the highest standards of childcare in a safe, supportive and fun environment that’s also close to the city’s businesses, civic buildings and universities.
A normal day would include:
• Under supervision, to provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding
• To attend team meetings and input thoughts and ideas
• Assist with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children
• Provide adult interaction with children in the nursery
• Be aware of the nurseries confidentiality policy
• Contribute to good standards of hygiene and cleanliness within the nursery
• To undertake such other duties and responsibilities of an equivalent nature, as may be determined by the trainee’s supervisor from time to time
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• A*-C/9-4 in GCSE Maths and English
• Caring personality
• Enthusiastic about working with children.
• Calming nature
• Excellent timekeeper
• Good team player
• Teamwork - Support all staff and engage in a good staff team
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to communicate well with adults and children
• Ability to write legibly and good presentation skills
• Computer literate
• Good organisational skills
• Demonstrate creative ability
• Able to keep confidentiality
Want a Career in Childcare? Are you a patient, enthusiastic, kind person who wants to work with babies and young children? Tiddlywinks Ancoats has the perfect apprenticeship opportunity waiting for you.<br>Call Sue now on 07720337297 for more details.
Little Learners Day Nursery have a fantastic opportunity for a Childcare Apprentice. We offer a professional and dedicated care service for children, providing a wealth of experiences that encourages the children’s social and emotional development.
A wonderful opportunity is available at Tiddlywinks in Bury. They are looking for an Apprentice to join them, training and working alongside a committed, passionate and inspirational team at an outstanding setting.