A fantastic opportunity where the primary focus will be to support the digital marketing activity. This will include working on website optimisation, SEO, online content, email marketing, and multi-channel campaigns.
A normal day would include:
• Supporting Marketing Manager
• Website content refresh/rebuild and product descriptions to proofreading blog articles
• Marketing collateral content and co-ordination
• Online content copywriting
• Social media management, primarily across LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths and English A*-C/9-4
• Positive attitude and behaviour
• Quick learner and willing to learn
• Extremely comfortable with using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• Comfortable in liaising directly with clients, by liaising with clients via email and telephone
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Positive attitude
• Bubbly personality
An exciting role supporting the Senior Marketing & Comms Executive in the planning and delivery of digital and offline marketing communications for the Greater Manchester Good Employment Charter.
This is a permanent, full-time position and an excellent opportunity to begin your career within our progressive and evolving business. The role will be varied as you will be working alongside our finance and office managers.
Thomas Group are looking for a driven Social Media Executive, they are in the process of developing their digital communication and are looking for someone that would like to contribute and be part of this exciting growth.