A fantastic opportunity where the primary focus will be to support the digital marketing activity. This will include working on website optimisation, SEO, online content, email marketing, and multi-channel campaigns.
A normal day would include:
• Supporting Marketing Manager
• Website content refresh/rebuild and product descriptions to proofreading blog articles
• Marketing collateral content and co-ordination
• Online content copywriting
• Social media management, primarily across LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths and English A*-C/9-4
• Positive attitude and behaviour
• Quick learner and willing to learn
• Extremely comfortable with using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• Comfortable in liaising directly with clients, by liaising with clients via email and telephone
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Positive attitude
• Bubbly personality
This role will support the development of Marketing Manchester’s digital channels, digital content and the delivery of digital activity. The successful candidate will complete a digital marketing level 3 apprenticeship as part of their job role.<br>
The Growth Company’s marketing team have an apprenticeship opportunity for a Content Creator to work as a member of the Marketing and Communications Team, to assist in the effective running of the function which delivers marketing and communications
A fantastic role is available supporting the marketing department at Avoira with various activities and the opportunity to learn ‘on-the-job’ to gain valuable skills across the full marketing mix.