A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly motivated person with a passion to start a career in childcare. The Sunflower Childrens Centre in Hyde are offering an apprenticeship with first class training within our family based Centre.
Some of your main duties will be:
• Interact and support the children's learning educationally, socially & emotionally
• To work as part of a team
• Liaise with parents and carers
• To attend staff meetings and training needs
• To be responsible for a key group
• To observe and assess children carrying out educational activities
• To support and facilitate the cleanliness and smooth running of the setting.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
GCSE Maths & English A to C / 9 to 4
A get up and go attitude
Passion for Childcare
Willingness to Learn
This is a great opportunity to start a career in childcare as an early years apprentice at Orchards Day Nursery in Stockport. The employer is very supportive with training and development and career progression.
Kids Rock Club Ltd has a great opportunity for someone wishing to pursue a career in childcare. We are recruiting for a childcare Apprentice to train alongside our committed, passionate and inspirational team of educators.
The Sunflower Children’s Centre in Stalybridge are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable Level 3 Childcare Apprentice to join their friendly team who will offer you support and guidance throughout your apprenticeship.