An exciting opportunity for you to help make a fast-growing and ambitious public relations consultancy tick and to get a valuable grounding in business operations including human resources, IT, premises, finance and helping a business grow.
A normal day would include:
• Learning about what’s involved in running and growing a successful small business, with daily contact with Social’s Directors and Chief Executive
• HR support, from helping us run our recruitment and induction processes to answering questions about our leave and healthcare policies
• Making our office the best possible working environment, from ordering office supplies to liaising with our landlord
• Helping manage our information and communication technology, from keeping our laptops and phones up to date to helping us communicate with our teams about IT security
• Working closely with our finance team, from helping ensure smooth use of corporate credit cards to ensuring finance are up to speed on any staffing changes
• Playing a part in projects aimed to help us work smarter and better, from supporting flexible and remote working to helping us save money on how and what we buy
• Supporting our Directors and Chief Executive as necessary, including helping to organise events and occasional diary support
• Working closely with our Head of Operations to communicate with our teams in Manchester, Leeds and Liverpool about issues that matter to them
• Helping us stay close, connected and happy as a team, from helping organise social drinks and away days to implementing initiatives to support staff health and wellbeing
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE English and Maths A*-C/9-4 or equivalent
• Good communication skills
• Well organised
• Computer literate
Do you have a passion for property and want to build a career in a well-established and successful Estate Agency? An opportunity has arisen for a full-time sales and lettings apprentice to join the experienced property team at Adore Properties.
SPL Fire Safety have an amazing opportunity for someone wishing to become a fire safety professional. Initially, the work will entail administrative duties to understand the company CRM system to input data relating to potential and existing clients.
You will support sales, marketing, purchasing, production, and the accounts functions and learn how all these functions combine to support how the business operates.