Homespace Direct Ltd is a wholesaler and online retailer of soft furnishings. An Apprentice is required to join this small, but rapidly expanding team.
This is a role that would be perfect for someone as their first job as it will focus on one task initially (listings) and gradually grow to encompass more as the person becomes more confident.
A normal day would include
Preparing new products for listing on various channels ensuring 100% accuracy and giving all relevant information.
However, the role will grow to include some of the following elements over the course of the apprenticeship:
• Processing customer returns
• Completing end of day order dispatching and checking
• Liaising with pickers
• Answering customer queries via email and telephone regarding order queries and product information
• Checking supplier invoices ensuring the correct prices have been charged
• Liaising with suppliers regarding products and deliveries
• Using Excel to analyse data
• Writing accurate product descriptions to load on to selling platforms like eBay, Amazon, and own website
• Editing photo as and when necessary
• As you learn more about the business and its processes, you will be involved in the areas of margin reporting, researching new products and platforms, and look at areas such as operational efficiency, looking at keywords and what drives sales
What you could go on to do
Lots of progression opportunities for the right person. There is a long-term career available for the right person.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• Minimum of 5 GCSE'S grade A*-C/9-4 including Maths and English
• Someone who would like to start and learn about the business and develop as the business grows and develops
• Flexible approach
• Bright with good attention to detail
• Good ICT skills
• Organised with a can-do attitude
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to work within a professional practice, offering the right candidate to progress to more senior roles, such as a paralegal.
An exciting opportunity for you to help make a fast-growing and ambitious public relations consultancy tick and to get a valuable grounding in business operations including human resources, IT, premises, finance and helping a business grow.
CODE Beautiful create stand out beauty products that do what they say they will and more. A great opportunity to join a growing organisation. CODE Beautiful is looking for someone who’s fun and enthusiastic to join their busy team. <br><br>