Thomas Group are looking for a driven Social Media Executive, they are in the process of developing their digital communication and are looking for someone that would like to contribute and be part of this exciting growth.
A normal day would include:
• Share content on platform
• Manage the requests that are coming in the DM’s
• Monitoring the launches and campaign
• Create content (reel, story, post)
• Engaging with the audience
What you could go on to do
You will progress within your role along with your apprenticeship, you will start as a social media executive with the goal to become a manager. Salary will increase following your progress within the apprenticeship. (approx. every 6 months).
The successful candidate will be contributing to growing our presence in the digital and social media world and reinforce our brand awareness on all the platforms.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths & English grade A*-C/9-4
• Brand ambassador
• Team worker
• Social media marketing
• Video editing and knowledge of image manipulation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill
• Paid social media experience desirable
• Influencer marketing knowledge
A&N’S Fabrics & Tailoring Ltd are seeking a talented individual to join the company as a sales, advertisement, and online sales specialist. You will be responsible for driving sales, managing online channels, and creating engaging advertisements.
An exciting role supporting the development of Universal Care Services, providing marketing and social media support to reach a wide range of stakeholders including potential customers, staff, and Midlands based businesses.