The Growth Company’s marketing team have an apprenticeship opportunity for a Content Creator to work as a member of the Marketing and Communications Team, to assist in the effective running of the function which delivers marketing and communications
This apprenticeship is designed for staff developing and creating written and audio-visual content that can be used across a variety of platforms and media. This may include social media, broadcast or in print. Working to a brief, content creators research, prepare and develop messaging to maximise audience engagement.
Our Content Creator apprenticeship is perfect for any hard-working individual that loves to express their creativity through work. This apprenticeship opens multiple doors to your future and is a unique opportunity to gain skills in a constantly growing industry.
As part of this role, you will successfully complete a Content Creator Apprenticeship at Level 3 including end point assessment.
· Plan and develop creative content in line with the brief and budget/costs
· Research, prepare and develop the media messaging to maximise audience engagement
· Develop and create written content that can be used across a variety of media
· Analyse the differences between audiences using audience segmentation techniques and data
· Create visual and audio content that can be used across a variety of media
· Collaborate with colleagues and clients to plan and align content delivery with business objectives
· Evaluate the effectiveness of the content produced against the original plan and recommend improvements
· Interpret data, consider its integrity and use it to inform content
· Develop accessible written content for different platforms and devices
· Write and edit copy or scripts for use on different channels and platforms
· Create or capture visuals and audio using standard packages and equipment
· Source, obtain and prepare media assets for use; using industry standard packages to adapt and edit content
· Identify and recommend the platform/s or channel/s to use for the media campaign
· Engage and respond with audiences through social media, adapting content to respond to evolving circumstances
· Use lessons learned to evaluate the success of the content and identify areas for improvement for future campaigns
· Liaise with internal and external partners as appropriate, via phone, email, in person where appropriate
· Communicate information in a professional and informal manner to the group’s audiences and other partners and stakeholders
· Work to daily, weekly and monthly targets and deadlines
· Track media activity and record statistics
· Support the group’s marketing function with general administrative duties inc. meetings, events, invoicing and emailing
· Assist with the preparation of content as required using Word, Publisher, Excel and Powerpoint as appropriate
· Attend and participate in any meetings and events which develop or improve individual performance
· Create and share updates with partners and stakeholders using social media and related digital tools/applications
· Assist in the creation of on and offline communication plans
· Carry out marketing tasks and assist on campaigns related to communications, web analytics and image capturing
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
· More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
· Any training you need to complete
· What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
GCSE English and Maths A*-C/9-4
· An ability to work effectively both individually and collaboratively as part of a team
· Excellent writing skills, with a particular talent for writing succinctly and with personality. A strong grasp of spelling, grammar and punctuation
· Digital content creation experience is desirable but not essential.
· Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
· Strong understanding of social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok and YouTube
· Develop and maintain effective working relationships with clients, colleagues and suppliers, establishing and using professional contacts
· Able to meet required deadlines in the team
· Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and partners
· Willingness to undertake additional training as required
· Good organisational skills
· Familiar with social networking sites and applications
· A passion for creating content for creative and digital media
· Apply best practice and inclusive language when creating content
In this role the candidate will learn and develop a host of digital marketing skills including but not limited to PPC, Social Media and SEO and learning from an experienced professional across a collection of exciting and well-known brands.
408Mediagroup Limited are looking for a talented digital marketing apprentice to join their company. You will be on the frontline of the advertising campaigns, earning a wage and achieving an industry recognised qualification.
A fantastic opportunity where the primary focus will be to support the digital marketing activity. This will include working on website optimisation, SEO, online content, email marketing, and multi-channel campaigns.