Capital Windows & Conservatories are looking for a motivated and friendly apprentice to join their existing team. The successful applicant will be an integral part the team as they continue to grow.
A normal day would include:
• Chasing any under-deliveries
• Notifying suppliers of any delivery/quality problems
• Filing of any documentation in relating to the above
• Query any price differences with the supplier
• Answering customer queries relating to on-going orders
• Supplier price file updates
• All sales documentation is filed as appropriate
• Liaising with suppliers, customers and manufacturers where required
• Support with admin tasks
• Answering Telephone
• Purchase Invoices
What you could go on to do
Abiltity to progress to be a permanent member on completion of qualification
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths & English grade A*-C/9-4
• Excellent timekeeping
• Eager to learn and develop own skills
• MS Excel and Outlook knowledge a benefit
• Organisational skills
• Confident on phone
DK Hughes have an exciting new opportunity for an administration apprentice to join the team to support their business in offering communications to customers both existing and new, along with supporting the work of internal employees.
In this role, you will play a crucial role in the effective operation of the corrugator department. Your primary responsibility will be to plan and schedule the production activities to ensure smooth workflow and high-quality products.
An exciting role, you will collaborate closely with various teams, including production, sales, and logistics, to ensure smooth workflow and timely delivery of high-quality corrugated products.