This role will support the development of Marketing Manchester’s digital channels, digital content and the delivery of digital activity. The successful candidate will complete a digital marketing level 3 apprenticeship as part of their job role.
A normal day would include:
• Work as part of the Digital Team to help develop and deliver strategic national and international digital activity
• Create and edit engaging and informative copy and assets for multiple audiences on multiple channels
• manage digital channels including websites, social media and email
• Carry out data collection and entry through research and by liaising with internal teams, partner organisations, stakeholders and other organisations
• Maintain the quality of content and data on Marketing Manchester’s digital marketing systems
• Support the extraction, analysis and interpretation of statistical data for Marketing Manchester’s digital portfolio and production of regular reports
• Assist in the management of day-to-day operational issues associated with the Marketing Manchester’s digital platforms
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
GCSE Maths & English grade A*-C/9-4
• Confidence when communicating with people on all levels; face to face as well as over the telephone.
• Desire to work as part of a team along with the ability to work independently.
• Have a proactive approach to work and able to show initiative.
• Have a passion for Manchester.
• Ability to understand, demonstrate and apply GC values: Make a positive difference, Stronger together, Empower people, Do the right thing, Build on success
• Ability to write platform-suitable content that is informative and interesting.
• Experience of using content management systems, image manipulation software, email marketing systems and Google Analytics.
• Ability to work with other team members and stakeholders to interpret their requirements and implement activity accordingly.
• Proven ability to prioritise individual workload.
• Experience of partnership working
In this role the candidate will learn and develop a host of digital marketing skills including but not limited to PPC, Social Media and SEO and learning from an experienced professional across a collection of exciting and well-known brands.
408Mediagroup Limited are looking for a talented digital marketing apprentice to join their company. You will be on the frontline of the advertising campaigns, earning a wage and achieving an industry recognised qualification.
A fantastic opportunity where the primary focus will be to support the digital marketing activity. This will include working on website optimisation, SEO, online content, email marketing, and multi-channel campaigns.