This position offers an excellent opportunity for a dependable, and hardworking individual looking for long term employment in a varied and challenging role.
A normal day would include:
• Assisting with both email & telephone enquiries
• Sending order acknowledgements to customers and providing further updates on order status where required
• Booking in pallet deliveries and installs with customers and relaying information back to the production and warehouse departments
• Providing a daily dispatch report to the production and sales departments
• Liaising with shipping agents building good relationships and ensuring we are offered the best prices for services
• Creating all logistics paperwork including commercial invoices and packing lists for international shipments.
• Filing and archiving complete engineer paperwork and customer invoices
What you could go on to do
You could become permanently employed within the position with a salary increase. Opportunities to develop within the business will be offered as and when possible, including obtaining qualifications such as first aid at work for the right candidate.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths & English grade A*-C/9-4
This role is all about making the business tick! Business Admin plays a key part of the Findel family, ensuring administrative tasks are completed well, organising events, booking travel and the general day to day running of the office environment.
A great opportunity to join a busy company as an administrator. The role could evolve into an accounts role for the right person in a few years. Initially it will be administration with candidates taking responsibility for administration tasks.
This role will entail working closely with the Facilities Management team in a professional and rewarding environment, the candidate will gain valuable business acumen with regards to project planning, finance, marketing and time management.