We are a small nursery in the middle of Debdale Park in Gorton. Our emphasis in on outdoor play. Duties include to observe experienced staff and learn about our practice and daily routines of the nursery, and gaining experience in childcare.
In a typical day you could be:
• Preparing healthy snacks
• Supporting children’s lunch or sleep times
• Keeping the nursery clean and tidy and supporting children’s toilet needs
• Playing with the children is the biggest part of your role and as you learn how to observe children’s development you will help to plan meaningful activities for them
• As you progress you will be responsible for a key group of children and will be responsible for planning for their learning and development
We offer ongoing training and encourage all of our staff to achieve at least a level 3 in early years, but many of our staff continue on to degree and early years teacher qualifications.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Love being with children
Ability to inspire a love of learning in children
Desire to help all children reach their potential
Good communication skills
Kids 1st Steps have an amazing opportunity in Burnage. This is an ideal opportunity to expand your knowledge and ability within a wonderful childcare facility with a dedicated and enthusiastic team.
A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly motivated person with a passion to start a career in childcare. The Sunflower Childrens Centre in Hyde are offering an apprenticeship with first class training within our family based Centre.
This is a great opportunity to start a career in Childcare as an Early Years Apprentice with Tiddlywinks Day Nursery. The employer is very supportive with Training and Development and career progression.