An interesting and exciting opportunity is available at Greenco Property Group. You will support with the day to day operations of the business support function within a fasted paced working environment with the opportunity to learn and develop.
This role will involve:
• Dealing with incoming maintenance reports
• Responsible for importing information on to the new system
• Liaising with tenants/clients
• Instructing maintenance jobs
• Liaising with landlords/clients
• Working with maintenance management software
• Working with property management software
• Managing maintenance jobs
• Communicating with clients by phone and email
• Instructing jobs as part of refurbishments
• Approve invoices for maintenance jobs
• Instructing and managing safety certificates
• Liaising with local authorities
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship along with coaching and mentoring in the workplace providing practical, hands on working where theory can be put into practice to help you reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths and English A*-C/9-4
• Hard Working
• IT skills
• Problem solving
• Communication skills
This role is all about making the business tick! Business Admin plays a key part of the Findel family, ensuring administrative tasks are completed well, organising events, booking travel and the general day to day running of the office environment.
A great opportunity to join a busy company as an administrator. The role could evolve into an accounts role for the right person in a few years. Initially it will be administration with candidates taking responsibility for administration tasks.
This role will entail working closely with the Facilities Management team in a professional and rewarding environment, the candidate will gain valuable business acumen with regards to project planning, finance, marketing and time management.