T Hill Transport in Little Hulton have a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated person to join their company. Working in their workshop on HGV’s, you will help keep vehicles in good order, servicing, repairing and fully operational.
The successful applicant will be expected to learn about the following:
• Keeping the workshop clean & tidy
• How to use tools & equipment used in vehicle maintenance & repair
• Safe working procedures in the workshop
• Assisting other vehicle and ground side equipment technicians with their work whilst receiving on the job training
• How to service and inspect a vehicle
• How to safely remove and replace engine, chassis, electrical and transmission components
• How to carry out simple and complex fault diagnosis and repairs on engine, chassis, transmission, and electrical systems
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next?
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• Grade C/4 and above in GCSE Maths and English
• Proactive and dynamic
• Have the ability to work as part of a team, and assist colleagues in the day to day duties of managing a busy and challenging workshop environment
• Have the capability to follow instructions and guidance working closely with a mentor
• The right person will demonstrate consistently high levels of professionalism that is true of the brand they are representing
• A passion for motor vehicle is essential
• Full training will be provided, however a basic understanding of vehicle maintenance and repair and a passion for a career in the automotive industry is desirable
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with Nortons Hiab Services Ltd for a HGV mechanic to join the team in their busy workshop in Manchester keeping their fleet of vehicles on the road.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with Orion Motors in Macclesfield.<br>They have a need for an enthusiastic person to work as an Apprentice Vehicle Paint Refinishing Technician in their busy workshop.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with Wotmix Readymix Concrete LTD. They need an apprentice HGV mechanic to join the team in their busy workshop in Hyde, Tameside to keeping their Fleet of vehicles on the road.