Motorsave in Swinton have a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated person to join their team. Working in a Ford authorised workshop, the successful applicant will learn how to service, repair and maintain vehicles with key working procedures.
The successful applicant will be expected to learn about the following:
• Keeping the workshop clean & tidy
• How to use tools & equipment used in vehicle maintenance and repair
• You will assist other technicians with their work whilst receiving on the job training
• Tyre legislation and technical information
• Fundamentals of specific vehicle systems including steering & suspension, braking systems, battery & charging systems, exhaust systems and air-conditioning systems
• Vehicle 4-wheel geometry principles
• Basic consumer legislation relevant to the occupation
• Appropriate Health & Safety legislation and requirements for the workplace
• Hybrid/Electric Vehicle system and safe working procedures
• How to carry out vehicle safety inspections and routine maintenance using manufacturers specifications or approved schedules, using vehicle specific data and meeting legal requirements
Successful completion of this apprenticeship will lead to progression to a Level 3 Light Vehicle Technician Apprenticeship.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by 408 Media to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
• GCSE Maths and English A*-C/9-4
• A disciplined attitude is required
• To have a keen & genuine interest in the Automotive Trade
• Good knowledge and understanding of Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with Fleetcare Maintenance. Ltd. They need an apprentice HGV mechanic to join the team in their busy workshop in Stockport keeping their fleet of vehicles served, maintained and on the road.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with Block Aid ltd. They need an apprentice HGV mechanic to join the team in their busy workshop in Manchester, keeping their fleet of vehicles maintained, serviced and on the road.
Carpenter Ltd in Glossop have a fantastic opportunity for two highly motivated individuals to join their company. Working in their workshop on their fleet of HGV’s that distribute their products.