A wonderful opportunity is available at WHAG in Rochdale. You will undertake a full range of finance duties to support WHAG and the finance team. Tasks include, invoicing, responding to queries, liaising with suppliers and answering the phone.
A normal day would include:
• You will assist head office and projects with day to day finance tasks
• Assist with petty cash, banking of monies, processing purchases orders, Invoices, dealing with suppliers and customer queries
• In the absence of the administration team, you may be required to complete reception duties, dealing with telephone calls, visitors and post
• Gain an overall knowledge of all the finance and administration functions of a charity
• Ensure that the values and principles underlying WHAG’s services are maintained and developed
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths and English C/4 or above
• Ability to work towards deadline
• Communication skills
• Ability to build relationships
• IT skills
• Good numerical skills
An amazing opportunity is available at Leonard Curtis for an Apprentice Insolvency cashier. They have built an environment that empowers you to express yourself and build valuable skills in accountancy.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to join Moorcroft Group. The Moorcroft Group are a leading UK consumer debt recovery specialist. You will assist with enquiries, keeping accurate records and raising invoices.